Paying your BCA invoice online
You can now pay your BCA invoices online. This guide tells you how you can pay for your vehicle with a Debit card (Bid-Now or Buy-Now customers only), or directly through your bank account (All customers).
For faster payments and no queue, pay online using your debit card
- Maximum value: £20,000
- UK issued debit cards only
- Invoice or MyBCA login required
For faster payments and no queue, pay using bank transfer
- Please always quote the invoice number or your BCA account number as payment reference
Looking for BCA's bank details so you can pay online?
BCA’s bank details are shown below. These details are for electronic payment only.
(Please take care to note this information down accurately.)
How do I pay my invoice(s) online?
You’ll need your BCA invoice, your BCA account number and the registration details of the vehicle(s) you’ve purchased. Your bank account will need sufficient funds available to cover your invoice amount. The image below shows where to find the required information on your invoice.
- Visit your banks’ website. After you have signed in using your banking login details, you’ll need to choose to set up a Faster Payment. Banks may vary in what they call this, some call it a ‘Payment’, others a ‘Bill Payment’. If in doubt, consult your bank’s customer service team.
- Setting up your payment. When setting up your payment you will be asked for the following information. It is vital you enter this information correctly.
Our customer service team is always ready to answer your questions.
Call us on 0344 875 3480 or email email@example.com