Would you like to bid on vehicles at times which suit you?
Available exclusively to Trade Buyers, Bid Now gives you the opportunity to place bids in regular online fixed timed auctions at the click of a button, any time of day, wherever you are, directly within the BCA website. Once a vehicle has been opened for bids you can place a bid at any time until the bidding closing time has been reached. If at any point your bid has been outbid by another bidder we will send you an email notification where you will have the opportunity to increase your bid if the sale is still open. If you are successful in winning the vehicle we email you at the end of the sale and the invoice will then need paying. If the vehicle hasn’t met sale price the sale will go to a provisional status.The invoice will then be produced to make payment on the vehicle.
Key benefits with flexibility in mind
- Bid Now enables you to benefit from an extended range of vehicles in a wider selection of locations including offsite.
- Regular sales throughout the week, often running over a weekend
- You can place your bids 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as long as the vehicle is still live.
- Enhanced appraisals and imagery helping you buy with confidence.
- On each Bid Now vehicle you will be able to see when the sale start and end time/date giving you an exact window of time to bid on that vehicle.
- Bidding is secure and offers you the flexibility to amend your bid should you get outbid.
- Whether you are at your office, travelling or at home you can access and buy the vehicles you need at your own convenience.
What are the costs?
Online Buyers Fee
When you purchase a Bid Now vehicle there is an additional online buyers’ fee of £44.00 +VAT per vehicle. This fee may be subject to change.
Bidding in a Bid Now sale is simple.
Step 1 - Finding a Bid Now Vehicle
Within your normal process of searching and viewing vehicles, you will discover a selection of vehicles direct from a wide range of vendors that you can bid on immediately. Bid Now vehicles are indicated in vehicle listings by the blue arrow icon. You can also narrow your search within BCA Search by choosing Bid Now under Sales Channel which will then list all Bid Now vehicles available to purchase. Alternatively, if you can't find what you are looking for you can set up a Stock Alert to be notified when a Bid Now vehicle matching your criteria has been added to BCA Search. Click here to get started.
Step 2 - Bidding on a Bid Now Vehicle
Once you have a found the vehicle you would like to bid on you will see within the vehicle details the sale start and end time. Once the bidding has opened you will be able to place a bid for a specific value, or place a maximum bid - in which case the system automatically bids for you, up to your chosen maximum value. If your bid is outbid we will automatically email you to tell you and give you the opportunity to amend your bid if the sale is still live.
Step 3 - Winning / Paying
At the end of the sale you will receive an email confirming if you have won the vehicle so you know exactly what stock you have secured. This will then appear in your MyBCA purchases, and an invoice will be generated by the system for payment and emailed to you. Find out more about paying your invoice here. NB If you are a BCA Partner Finance customer please contact the Bid Now team on 01530 514365 or email email@example.com.
Step 4 - Delivery
If your vehicle is located at a physical branch you will need to contact the branch it is located at to arrange collection or delivery, alternatively please contact the Bid Now, Buy Now Team on 01530 514365. If the vehicle is located offsite and not a physical auction then you will need to contact the Buy Online team for a price on application on 01530 514365. Please note if the vehicle is located offsite it may take slightly longer to deliver. Click here to find out more about delivery of your vehicle.
Who can buy online?
To be eligible for BCA Bid Now you need to hold a valid BCA Trade Buyer Account.
MyBCA Gold, Platinum or Black cardholders are eligible to buy online.
MyBCA Silver cardholders who hold an existing BCA Cheque Account facility* or ALL of the 4 supporting documents below:
- Evidence company is a trade premises (e.g. photographic evidence, website address, HMRC Tax confirmation letter)
- Motor Trade Insurance with at least 90 days remaining (please note you will need to provide this information on a rolling 12 months from the date your account is opened)
- Evidence of company trading history (e.g. invoices from a reputable auction house - BCA or another)
- VAT registration number (individual consideration will be taken into account for those buyers who are not VAT registered)
* Please note: new BCA Cheque Account facilities are no longer available.
Meet the eligibility criteria and ready to apply?
For further questions on eligibility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have access to BCA Live Online, you will already be set up to take part in a Bid Now sale.
We have hundreds of vehicles available every week on BCA Bid Now, both Cars and LCVs. Click below to find out what's on offer now.
If the vehicle is located at a BCA Centre you have an option of self-collecting or call 01530 514 365 to arrange delivery of your purchase. Breakdown of delivery charges are as follows: Vehicles purchased online (excluding BCA Live Online) will be delivered at the following rates:
|Up to 50 miles (Mainland UK only. Excluding LCVs)
||£65 + VAT
|51 to 200 miles (Mainland UK only. Excluding LCVs)
||£129 + VAT
|201 to 300 miles (Mainland UK only. Excluding LCVs)
||£179 + VAT
|301 to 400 miles (Mainland UK only. Excluding LCVs)
||£225 + VAT
Please Note: If the vehicle has no MOT or cannot be plate driven due to BCA Assured Report Warnings or is a Non Runner, then please contact the relevant BCA Centre for a quote for delivery. Vehicles over 400 miles price on application please contact your BCA Centre for a quotation.
We're here to help
If you have any questions about BCA Bid Now please contact our expert team:
• Email: email@example.com
• Call the Buy Online team on 01530 514365
Please note our office hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 12.30pm.