Registering to use the website
You need to register with the BCA website to enable you to search the vehicles available and find/print sale catalogues.
- Click on “Register” in the top right-hand corner of the website.
- You’ll arrive at a page where you can register, log-in or recover lost username and password. Click the green “Register” button. If you are already registered to use the site, but have forgotten your user name or password - click on the green “Reset” button and follow the instructions
- Complete the “My details” section and tick the “Accept terms and conditions” box and the “I’m a motor trade professional” box.
- Complete the motor trade professional form and click the green “Register” button.
- Registration complete. You can now search for vehicles and look at sale catalogues.
- Our Customer Service team will call you to verify your registration and enable access to trade only guide pricing information.