Phone: 01772 324666
Current vehicle collection and payment arrangements across our network.
We’re trying to keep everyone’s businesses moving during the current situation so please contact the centre first, providing details of the vehicle you purchased so safe arrangements can be made for the collection once payment is made.
Currently payment options are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Slots are being limited for vehicle collection as we look to manage the safety of our staff and customers during this period.
Opening hours for collections at all BCA centres is 9.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Leave the M6 at Junction 29 and the M61 at Junction 9.
Transport & Travel
- Preston Central (mainline) & Bamber Bridge
- National Rail Enquiries - Tel: 0845 7484950
- Manchester Airport - Tel: 0161 489 3000
- Liverpool Airport - Tel: 0151 486 8877
- Holiday Inn Express Preston South, Reedfield Place, Walton Summit, Preston, Lancashire PR5 8AA
Tel: 01772 289700
Facilities at BCA Preston
- 2 Auction Halls
- Large on-site Customer Car Park
- Computerised Entry Control
- Under cover viewing for 300 cars
- On site valeting service
- "The Auctioneer" Cafeteria
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Centre Manager - Howard Ryder
- General Manager - Danny Entwistle
- Business Operations Manager - David Prosser
- Account Executives - Mark Woodman, Lian Sayers, Anthony Aspinall
- Account Controllers - James Boulton, Janet Webb
- Auctioneers - David Jackson, Simon Westhead, Andrew Shepherd, Chris Tinsley
- Transport Manager - Suzanne Faulkner
- Yard Manager - Gary Butterworth
Special offer breakfast from 9.00am on Monday and Wednesday.
Special menus including homemade pies, curry’s and roast dinners.
Plus Sandwiches, filled rolls, pies and hot and cold drinks.
Open Monday and Wednesday 9.00am – 3.00pm.
Hot Food available Monday and Wednesday as above.
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Preston please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1772 324666, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles at BCA Preston
BCA Preston offers regular monthly sales of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs)
To be confirmed...
Please note: Motability sales are open to MyBCA Silver cardholders and above only.
View all Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) available
These sales include a wide range of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, cars, MPVs and vans that may include one or more of the following features: A built-in access ramp, a lift, lowered floor, raised roof, wheelchair tie-downs or restraints and adaptions.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.