Phone: 01892 836611
Fax: 01892 832965
Current vehicle collection and payment arrangements across our network.
We’re trying to keep everyone’s businesses moving during the current situation so please contact the centre first, providing details of the vehicle you purchased so safe arrangements can be made for the collection once payment is made.
Currently payment options are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Slots are being limited for vehicle collection as we look to manage the safety of our staff and customers during this period.
Opening hours for collections at all BCA centres is 9.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
M25, Junction 5, A21 South. Turn off at roundabout on to the B2160 through the village of Matfield, proceed along the Maidstone Road through Paddock Wood and turn left after hump back bridge into Eldon Way.
Transport & Travel
- Paddock Wood Railway Station (main line) - Tel: 0845 7484950
- London Gatwick - Tel: 0870 000 2468
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel, 8 Tonbridge Road, Pembury - Tel: 0844 815 9074
- Holiday Inn, A20 London Road, Wrotham Heath - Tel: 0870 400 9054
Facilities at BCA Paddock Wood
- Customer parking for 200 vehicles
- Undercover viewing for 350 cars
- Computerised entry control
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service
- Restaurant and cafeteria on site open on sale days
- Collection and delivery service
- General Manager - Mark Taylor
- Centre Manager - Jon-Paul Paviour
- Auctioneers - Craig Sinclair, Thomas Lake, Tom Cornwell
- Operations Manager - Julian Skelley
- Sales Manager - Thomas Lake
- Business Administration Manager - Mandy Wright
- Account Executive - Billy Aspinall
- Transport Manager - James Friend
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Paddock Wood please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1892 836611, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.