Sorry, none currently available.
Tel: 01506 418309
Fax: 01506 416858
Current vehicle collection and payment arrangements across our network.
We’re trying to keep everyone’s businesses moving during the current situation so please contact the centre first, providing details of the vehicle you purchased so safe arrangements can be made for the collection once payment is made.
Currently payment options are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Slots are being limited for vehicle collection as we look to manage the safety of our staff and customers during this period.
Opening hours for collections at all BCA centres is 9.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Located to the west of Edinburgh, the BCA centre can easliy be accessed from the M8 at Junction 3A following the signs for Deans/Deans Industrial Estate A779. At Boghall roundabout take the 2nd exit signposted Edinburgh (M8) / Deans Industrial Estate. At Royston roundabout turn right to Deans Industrial Estate (South West), BCA Livingston is located 100 metres on the left hand side in Dunlop Square.
Transport & Travel
- Livingston North Railway Station - Tel: 0845 748 4950
- Edinburgh Airport - Tel: 0131 333 1000
- Macdonald Houstoun House, Uphall, Livingston EH52 6JS - Tel: 01506 853831
Facilities at BCA Livingston
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- East Scotland Regional Manager - Andrew Rodgie
- Centre Manager - Alex Ferneyhough
- Business Admin Manager - Jennifer Black
- Senior Auctioneer - Martyn Hearne
- Transport Manager - Stephanie Sneddon
- Business Development Manager - Kevin McGarty
- Regional Yard Manager for Edinburgh & Livingston - Brian Menzies
- Account Controllers - Amy Callachan, Ciaran Egan, Eddie Donoghue, Michelle Rae, Kris Irvine, Linda Gilfillan
A range of breakfasts, hot meals, paninis, sandwiches, hot & cold drinks plus more:
Monday: 8am until end of sale
Tuesday: 9am until mid afternoon
Wednesday: 8am until mid afternoon
Thursday: 8am until end of sale
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Livingston please contact the Branch Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Branch Manager on telephone +44 (0) 1506 418309, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.