Tel: 01577 862564
Current vehicle collection and payment arrangements across our network.
We’re trying to keep everyone’s businesses moving during the current situation so please contact the centre first, providing details of the vehicle you purchased so safe arrangements can be made for the collection once payment is made.
Currently payment options are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Slots are being limited for vehicle collection as we look to manage the safety of our staff and customers during this period.
Opening hours for collections at all BCA centres is 9.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
BCA is located in Kinross and can be easily accessed from the M90, exit at Junction 6, follow the exit in to the centre of Kinross, turning right at the T-junction on to the High Street, BCA is locationed on the left hand side at Bridgend.
Transport & Travel
- Inverkeithing Railway Station - Tel: 0845 748 4950
- Edinburgh Airport - Tel: 0131 333 1000
- The Green Hotel, The Muirs, Perth, Kinross KY13 8AS - Tel: 01577 863467
- Travelodge Kinross, M90 Junction 6, Kinross, Perthshire KY13 0NQ - Tel: 0871 984 6151
Facilities at BCA Kinross
- Undercover viewing for 400 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Branch Manager - Paul Ruthven
- Branch Operations Manager - Susan Campbell
- Office Manager - Wendy Selfridge
- Yard Manager - David Campbell
- Account Executives - Christopher Edgar
- Account Controllers - Scott Gibson, Natalie Howie, Calum Nardone
- Transport - Michal Liszek
- Cashier - Emma Doyle
- Part time Cashier - Kelly McKay
A range of breakfasts, hot meals, paninis, sandwiches, hot & cold drinks plus more:
Tuesday: 10am - 4pm
Wednesday: 10am until end of sale
Thursday: 10am - 2pm
Friday: 10am until end of sale
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Kinross please contact the Branch Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Branch Manager on telephone +44 (0) 1577 862564, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.