Phone: 0141 770 9661
Current vehicle collection and payment arrangements across our network.
We’re trying to keep everyone’s businesses moving during the current situation so please contact the centre first, providing details of the vehicle you purchased so safe arrangements can be made for the collection once payment is made.
Currently payment options are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Slots are being limited for vehicle collection as we look to manage the safety of our staff and customers during this period.
Opening hours for collections at all BCA centres is 9.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Leave the M8 at Junction 12 and follow signs for Provanmill
Transport & Travel
- Glasgow Central Railway Station - Tel: 0141 204 2844
- Glasgow Queen Street Railway Station - Tel: 0141 204 2844
- Glasgow Airport - Tel: 0141 887 1111
- Garfield House Hotel, Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, Glasgow, G33 6HW - Tel: 0141 7792111
Facilities at BCA Glasgow
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars - Located on Royston Road - directly opposite St. Roch's FC. Please Note - This car park will only be open on sale days.
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Centre Manager - Stuart Ashcroft
- Business Administration Manager - Anne Black
- Transport Administrator - Angela Mcgurk
- Account Executives - Fraser Mackay, Iain McLean
- Account Controllers - Joseph Cassidy
- Yard Manager - Craig Maxwell
Expedier Catering offers:
All Day Breakfast from 9.00am
Sale Day Lunches from 11.30am – 2.30pm.
Filled rolls, paninis, pies and hot and cold drinks.
Monday – Friday closing at 3.00pm
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Glasgow please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)141 770 9661, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.