Phone: 0131 333 2151
Current vehicle collection and payment arrangements across our network.
We’re trying to keep everyone’s businesses moving during the current situation so please contact the centre first, providing details of the vehicle you purchased so safe arrangements can be made for the collection once payment is made.
Currently payment options are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Slots are being limited for vehicle collection as we look to manage the safety of our staff and customers during this period.
Opening hours for collections at all BCA centres is 9.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
400 yards from Edinburgh Airport adjacent to the A8
Transport & Travel
- Haymarket Railway Station (6 miles from the Auction Centre) -
Tel: 0131 556 2451
- Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station - Tel: 0131 556 2477
- The auction centre is within walking distance of Edinburgh Airport.
There are hourly flights from Manchester, London Heathrow and many other UK and Irish airports - Tel: 0131 333 1000
- Edinburgh Marriott, 111 Glasgow Road, Edinburgh, EH12 9NF - Tel: 0131 334 9191
- Norton House Hotel, Ingliston, Edinburgh - Tel: 0131 333 1275
- Malmaison Edinburgh, 1 Tower Place, Edinburgh, EH6 7DB - Tel: 0131 4685000
Facilities at BCA Edinburgh
- Customer parking for 250 cars
- Undercover viewing for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Full valeting service
- Heated auction hall
- 40-seat fast food cafeteria
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- East Scotland Regional Manager - Andrew Rodgie
- Sales & Operations Manager - Daniel Watson
- Business Administration Manager - Karen Temple
- Account Executives - Paul Smith, Andrew Chamberlain, Didi Furdzheva
- Account Controllers - Lynne Getty, Hannah Wynne, Dylan Murray
- Transport Manager - Please contact Michal Liszek
- Assistant Yard Manager - Steven Pickthorne
- Regional Yard Manager for Edinburgh & Livingston - Brian Menzies
Expedier Catering offers:
All Day Breakfast from 8.30am on sale days only.
Sale Day Lunches from 11.30am – 2.30pm closing at 3.00pm
Sandwiches, filled rolls, pies and hot and cold drinks
Hot food from 4.30pm on Tuesdays for the evening sale
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Edinburgh please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0) 131 333 2151, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.