BCA stages extensive Festive sales programme
BCA is offering its buyer customers the opportunity to beat the January rush and fill their forecourt ahead of the competition.
BCA is staging an exciting programme of physical and online sales at selected centres over the Festive period giving buyers the opportunity to stock-up on a wide range of vehicles between Christmas and the New Year. Additional stock will be available 24/7 over the Festive period via BCA Bid Now, Buy Now with new stock added every day.
BCA COO UK Remarketing Stuart Pearson commented “With strong demand for stock as we approach the Christmas period and in expectation of continuing high levels of used vehicle activity, BCA is holding a series of special sales across the period between Christmas and the New Year to support our customers.”
He added “No matter whether customers are back to work as usual, bidding from the beach or stuck in the snow, we have a channel that meets their needs; physical, online, BCA Buyer app or Bid Now, Buy Now. We are giving our customers a truly personalised buying experience that supports their business needs.”
• Physical and online auction at BCA Manchester (a selection of vehicles will be offered virtually and will include vehicles on behalf of Tusker and Zenith) and BCA Nottingham
• Physical and online auction BCA Blackbushe and BCA Brighouse
• Crew Cab 4x4 LCV eAuction
• Physical and online auction at BCA Measham featuring both cars and LCVs
• Electric & hybrid vehicle eAuction
Vendors over the Festive period at BCA include BCA Outsourced Solutions Lex Autolease, BCA Outsourced Solutions Fleet, Black Horse, LSH Mercedes-Benz, Tusker, UKCGR Premium, UKCGR Select, UKCGR Trade, UKCGR Low Miles, UKCGR No Reserve, UKCGR Premium, UKCGR Commercial and Zenith.
Check BCA.co.uk/xmas2019 for more details.