If you are a professional motor trade buyer and can’t make it to a BCA Auction Centre, then let the auction come to you. BCA Live Online brings you real-time webcasts of our physical auctions, enabling you to take part wherever you are without leaving your desk.
Why you'll love BCA Live Online
- A fast and simple way to get hold of high-quality stock from across the country, with dedicated advanced search tools making it even easier to find and buy the vehicles you want
- Dedicated messaging service enabling you to engage with the auction clerk during the sale
- Instant visibility of your online proxy bid outcome(s) and final vehicle sold price through My BCA Live Online
- Convenient access to the vehicles you have purchased in the last 7 days providing you with a single view of your recent purchase activity
For further information on BCA Live Online download the Product Brief
Why choose BCA Live Online?
BCA Live Online allows buyers to view and bid on vehicles as they pass through the auction hall – without having to be there in person. Because you’re involved in a live auction in real-time via your computer, you can bid against other potential buyers in the hall and on the web.
Giving you the best of both worlds
We broadcast two types of auctions on the internet:
Buy with confidence
You can buy online with the same confidence as at a BCA physical auction. The vehicles we offer in BCA Live Online sales come from known sources and have accurate as possible descriptions of their condition, graded from 1 to 5 or unclassified. Detailed explanations of the condition grades.
You can also have an advance preview of your chosen BCA Live Online sale the day before the sale.
Already a BCA customer?
Who can buy online?
To be eligible for BCA Live Online you need to hold a valid BCA Buyers Account.
MyBCA Gold, Platinum or Black cardholders are eligible for BCA Live Online.
MyBCA Blue cardholders will need a valid BCA Cheque Account facility in order for the application to be processed.
MyBCA Silver cardholders will need a valid BCA Cheque Account facility or ALL of the 4 supporting documents below:
- Evidence company is a trade premises (e.g. photographic evidence, website address, HMRC Tax confirmation letter)
- Motor Trade Insurance with at least 90 days remaining (please note you will need to provide this information on a rolling 12 months from the date your account is opened)
- Evidence of company trading history (e.g. invoices from a reputable auction house - BCA or another)
- VAT registration number (individual consideration will be taken into account for those buyers who are not VAT registered)
Meet the eligibility criteria and ready to apply?
For further questions on eligibility please contact email@example.com; or contact the BCA Live Online team on 01530 279120.
If you already have an online username and password, you can take part in a BCA Live Online sale by logging on today.
How to apply for BCA Live Online
Buying online with BCA is a great way to save time viewing/bidding on our huge range of vehicles.
If you’re an eligible BCA trade customer, follow these short steps to apply to buy with BCA Live Online.
- Download and send back this simple
via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, post to BCA Live Online Team, British Car Auctions, Tamworth Road, Measham, Derbyshire, DE12 7DY or fax to 01530 514428.
- If your application is approved you will be sent a unique BCA Live Online username and password via email from the BCA Live Online team where you can log in here to take part in an online sale
- Use this website to search for the vehicles you want to buy online
- Check the catalogues that are posted on the BCA Live Online website the day before each sale
Completing and submitting the application form will be treated as acceptance of the terms and conditions that apply when buying online with BCA that are published at bca.co.uk/terms and comprise BCA's conditions of entry of sale, variations to these conditions regarding BCA Live Online, Bid Now and Buy Now together with the MyBCA Card terms and conditions including any applicable online buyer's fee that applies to each vehicle purchased online.
We're here to help
We want to ensure that buying online with BCA is as easy as possible and have a dedicated BCA Live Online team ready to help with any BCA Live Online queries you may have. You can contact the team directly via email@example.com; or call the BCA Live Online team on 01530 279120.
You must type in your username and password exactly as BCA have provided to you. The user ID and password are case sensitive, and it is important that your username is typed in capital letters, and your password all in lowercase. To prevent fraudulent activity please ensure ALL BCA online username and passwords are kept secure and never disclosed to any third parties. For full terms and conditions please go to bca.co.uk/terms.
Please note that no details will be provided via the phone to keep within the Guidelines and Security covered by the Data Protection Act.
Alternatively ask a question using the simple enquiry form below. A member of the BCA Live Online team will acknowledge your e-mail within 1 working day.
For further information regarding BCA Live Online Terms and Conditions please click here or for information on the BCA Live Online Dispute Resolution & Arbitration Policy please click here