Register to buy online
Buying online is a great way to save time and choose from our huge nationwide stock of high quality vehicles.
What's more, it's really easy
If you’re an eligible BCA trade customer, just follow these simple steps:
- Download and fax back this simple application form.
- If approved you will then be given your own unique BCA Live Online user name and password.
- Use this website to search for the vehicles you want to buy.
- Familiarise yourself with BCA Live Online, by looking through the user guide.
- Check the catalogues that are posted on the BCA Live Online website at least 24 hours before each sale.
Bidding and buying
- Log on to BCA Live Online and choose the auction you want to take part in.
- Place bids on your chosen lot using the simple buttons on the screen.
- You can watch and listen to video of the live auction at any time.
- If yours is the highest bid when the hammer comes down, you will see a message confirming that you have been successful.
Completing your purchase
- Our customer service staff will call you – or if you prefer you can call the relevant auction centre.
- Arrange to collect the vehicle or have it delivered.
- We send you an invoice and update your BCA account.
Are you eligible?
BCA Live Online sales are available to MyBCA Gold, Platinum and Black cardholders, or a Silver or Blue cardholder with a valid BCA Cheque account or Silver cardholder with valid Motor Trade Insurance.
If you already have a user name and password, you can take part in a BCA Live Online sale here.
What does it cost?
When you purchase a vehicle BCA Live Online there is an additional BCA Live Online Buyers’ fee of £40.00 + VAT per vehicle. This fee may be subject to change.
Buy with confidence
You can buy online with the same confidence as at a BCA physical auction. The vehicles we offer in BCA Live Online sales come from known sources and have accurate descriptions of their condition. Most of the vehicles offered in our BCA Live Online service have a condition grade between 1 and 5.
Detailed explanations of the condition grades.
How to apply
If you are eligible and want to register for BCA Live Online:
We're here to help
To find out if you’re eligible to take part in online sales or for other information, call the BCA Live Online team on 01530 279120