Above all, we make buying easy. We’ve developed a range of useful services for everyone from first-time buyers to motor trade professionals. They will help you through the whole process, from finding the right vehicle to driving it away or putting it on your forecourt.
The UK's biggest range of vehicles
With so much choice, you’ll find what you’re looking for at a BCA auction:
- 19 auction centres around the UK
- More online sales than anyone else
- Around 10,000 used cars on sale at any one time
- Great choice of cars, vans, HGVs, plant and equipment, motorbikes, motorhomes and caravans
- Online catalogue listings
- Register to use our website and search for cars by make, model, mileage and more
- Use Commercial Auction View to find vans, commercial and agricultural vehicles, caravans, motorhomes, and motorbikes.
- Get email updates on forthcoming sales
Price guides for the trade
Trade professionals can use our website to get exclusive price information including:
- Composite auction values for vehicles on sale
- Comparative CAP and Glass’s Guide values
- Prices updated daily on both rolling seven-day and thirty-day averages
- Effective guide to the true market value of vehicles at auction
- Make a fast, accurate assessment of residual value
Other exclusive trade services
With Auction View, trade professionals also get access to a range of valuable services, including:
- Market intelligence based on expert analysis of our unrivalled vehicle data
- Online tracking so you can keep tabs on the vehicles you want to buy
- Alerts when your target vehicles join our in-sale database
We can help you get your new vehicles where you want them fast. Our transport service is the largest of its kind in Europe.
Apply for a MyBCA card and the more vehicles you buy, the more benefits you’ll get.
We can carry out expert inspections of your new vehicles, tailored to your individual needs. It’s another way we help you stay in control of your investment.
Our unique understanding of the remarketing industry gives you unrivalled intelligence, from published reports to customised research.
We're here to help
Our expert, experienced customer service team is ready to answer your questions, whether you’re a regular auction buyer or you’ve never done it before.
Call us on 0844 875 34800844 875 3480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a Post Sale Enquiry regarding a recent purchase then please complete our enquiry form or call: 0843 318 03100843 318 0310