BCA has been a leader in vehicle inspections for over 25 years supporting many of the UK’s leading manufacturer, leasing and fleet operators. We have applied this insight and experience to create our new inspection product, BCA Inspect Pro, ensuring consistency, accuracy and transparency.
At the heart of BCA Inspect Pro is an application that captures high definition imagery, a video of the inspection, and that segregates within and out of standard damage. Our new product drives the vehicle inspection process, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
Once the inspection has been completed, the inspection results are presented to you via our new My Inspections website, ensuring transparency in the recording of the vehicle’s condition. Easily configurable to your needs, BCA Inspect Pro provides an agile approach to the competitive demands of vehicle end of contract and remarketing activities.
For further information on BCA Inspect Pro download the Product Brief
Our new inspection tool ensures that each vehicle is inspected in the same way, every time, and in line with your requirements - allowing comparisons to be made and giving certainty and peace of mind both in the service offered and in subsequent decision making
Using the latest technologies, BCA Inspect Pro geotags and time stamps all images that are taken, and provides the facility to take additional images of damage areas, which can then be annotated to highlight any damage or feature of interest.
As the damage is recorded the system produces a cost for repair/replacement, providing your customer with an indication of the charges at the end of the process that they might be invoiced for and those items that they will not be charged for.
BCA Inspect Pro provides the flexibility to be able to work to any number of customer determined standards depending on your specific needs, including manufacturer specific standards or BVRLA guidelines. Management reports can also be provided, tailored to your needs to provide greater insight and visibility of the value of our inspection services to your vehicle remarketing performance.
The intuitive user interface and easy to use drop down boxes and imaging functionality makes it a quick and efficient way to complete a vehicle inspection, minimising any disruption to your customer’s day.
- Intuitive and easy to use. Simple user interface means it is easy and straightforward to use, eliminating errors and reducing the length of the inspection time.
- Flexible and Configurable. The App can be easily configured to your chosen standards and processes. You decide what is acceptable wear and tear, and what is chargeable and BCA Inspect Pro is configured accordingly, ensuring consistency across vehicle inspections.
- Scalable and repeatable. Every vehicle is inspected using a similar process, the same bench marks and measures, so you get an accurate and consistent inspection every time.
- Transparent and open. The App makes the inspection process transparent and auditable with a clear record of the vehicle’s condition, featuring any damage and associated costs – reducing end of contract customer complaints management and increasing claim recovery.
- Comprehensive and auditable. The app delivers a full report of the vehicle’s condition, any damage incurred, proposed repair methodology and associated costs – all backed up with high definition photography and video, your customers signature and comments.
How BCA Inspect Pro will benefit your business and your customers
- Overall improved customer experience (NPS/CSI scoring)
- Reduction in your back office administration
- Reducing days to final payment and remarketing
Easy to use inspection tool
- Improved employee experience when talking to customers
- Customers time impacted less
Highly flexible and configurable tool regarding pricing and return standards
- Easy to amend pricing and standards
- Customer treated fairly in terms of pricing and return standards
Consistent inpection process
- Customer satisfaction. Less contested returns.
- All customers treated fairly and equally
Ability to send web link to customer to review imagery
- Allows your team to communicate and resolve disputes more efficiently
- Transparency to your customer utilising imagery to clearly see damage
Near real time inspection results available to you and your customer
- Allows immediate resolution of customer claim issues
- Quicker resolution of damage disputes
Improved imagery to high definition quality allowing zoom functionality
- Further reduced ‘grey areas’ reducing contested claims
- Even clearer imagery highlighting damage to customers
High definition video
- Further reducing contested grey areas and reducing days to payment of damage invoices
- Further enhancing the ability for the customer to see identified damage
Details within standard damage
- Improves success of charging for damage outside of standard by detailing what you have not charged for
- Makes the customer aware of the damage you have not charged them