About the auction centre
Phone: 01902 229555
Fax: 01902 494084
Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am - 8.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12 noon
BCA Wolverhampton is located on the outskirts of Bilston and can be easily accessed from the M6 at Junction 10, taking the A454 westbound, then follow the A463 'Black Country Route' (also sign-posted Dudley). At the Springvale Island carry on a further 500 yards and BCA Wolverhampton is located on the left hand side on Bessemer Close.
If our address is not on your Satellite Navigation system, please use postcode WV14 0QL or the intersection of Springvale Way, Bilston and the A463. This should direct you to the vicinity of the Springvale Island roundabout. From the North, continue over the Springvale Island roundabout (staying on the A463) and you will see the BCA Wolverhampton entrance on the left. From the South, when you reach the Springvale Island roundabout take the third exit, doubling back onto the A463 with Bessemer Close on the left.
Transport & Travel
- Coseley Station
- Bilston Central Station
National Rail Enquiries - 03457 48 49 50
- Birmingham Airport - Tel: 0871 222 0072
- Hotel Novotel Woverhampton, Union St, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 3JN - Tel: 01902 871 100
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City, Broad Gauge Way, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV10 0BA - Tel: 0871 527 9186
Facilities at BCA Wolverhampton
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Regional Operations Director LCV - Duncan Ward
- Centre Manager - Jim Wilson
- Sales Manager - Liam Jenkins
- Yard Manager - Lee Carrington
- Transport Manager - Lee Gaunt
- Marketing Assistant - Katie Holl
- Account Controllers - Craig Jones, Luke Southall
- Account Controllers LCV - Gemma Dainty
- Cashiers - Rebecca Chapman, Sarah Price, Chantelle Share
A range of breakfasts, hot meals, paninis, sandwiches, hot & cold drinks plus more:
Monday: 8am until end of sale
Tuesday: 8am until 2.30 pm
Wednesday: 8am until end of sale
Thursday: 8am until 2.30pm
Friday: 8am until end of sale
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Wolverhampton please contact the Branch Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Branch Manager on telephone +44 (0) 1902 229555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Image Only Appraisal
Please note BCA now uses an “image only” appraisal for cars over 10 years old. The new enhanced image set now includes a view from all 4 angles together with condition grade enabling online buyers to make a quicker visual appraisal of the car and replaces the standard BCA condition report.
Specialist and high value vehicles will continue to be Appraised in the normal manner. We will continue to provide a condition grade which will reflect the cosmetic condition of the vehicle and will enable buyers to make an informed bidding decision in real time. If you have any further enquiries regarding a particular vehicle, please contact the selling location.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.