Phone: 01733 568881
Fax: 01733 588297
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm - for viewing, collection, delivery (payments available 9.00am - 5.00pm)
Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00 noon - by phone only, no payments or collections
Auction centre is located in Boongate, in the Eastern Industrial sector just 500 yards away from the A1139 Fletton Parkway Urban Motorway, which junction 17 off the A1(M) trunk road (5 miles away).
From the east: the A47, A15 and A16 all coverge on Peterborough.
From the west and North Midlands: The A14 direct link to the M1/M6 provides a fast dual carriageway route to the A1, (M) four lane motorway.
Note: Roadworks on the A1139 Fletton Parkway until January 2015 are likely to cause delays with 50mph average speed and speed cameras.
Transport & Travel
- Peterborough Railway Station - Tel: 0845 7484950 (2 miles from the centre, 5 minutes taxi ride).
- Stansted Airport LU2 9LY (65 miles away with direct access via train to Peterborough Station).
- Cambridge Airport CB5 8RX (42 miles south of Peterborough).
- A collection service is available from Peterborough train station by prior arrangement, telephone : Marie Hewett or Helen Moss - Tel: 01733 588263.
- The Bell Inn, Stilton, Peterborough PE7 3RA - 01733 241066
- Holiday Inn, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough PE3 6SG - 01733 4234896
- Premier Inn, Hampton, Peterborough PE7 8BT - Tel: 0871 5279017
Facilities at BCA Peterborough
- Computerised Entry Control
- Special sale auction hall
- Valeting bay
- Storage area
- Conference room
- Undercover viewing area for 250 vehicles
- Cafeteria facilities available throughout the week
- Regional Operations Director - Robin Wilde
- Centre Manager - Andrew McDonald
- Operations & Sales Manager - James Rowberry
- Business Administration Manager - Karan Philipson
- Account Executives - Waj Saddique and Marzena Bugbee
- Account Controllers - Caroline Geddes, Terence Guymer, Nicola Hurst and Sarah Akram, Charlotte Cope
- Motorcycle Sales - Terence Guymer
- Transport Manager - Andy Baldwin
- Collection Service - Andy Baldwin & Louise Law
- Document Controller - Manda Hargrave
- Yard Manager - Tony Perridge
Expedier Catering Services
'Chefs Special' served every day
Plus various hot snacks such as sausage rolls, pasties, quiche, filled rolls and salads.
Open Monday – Friday: 9.30 am to 3.00pm
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Peterborough please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1733 568881, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.