Phone: 0161 230 6000
Fax: 0161 220 8079
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
From M6: Leave at Junction 20 (from the north) or Junction 19 (from the South) head for airport. Go past airport turning, take slip road to Stockport (M60). Continue along M60 towards Sheffield. Leave the M60 at junction 24 and turn left along the A57 towards Manchester. After 2.5 miles go past auction centre on left, turn left at lights.
Main entrance 100 yards on left.
From M62: Leave at Junction 20 and follow A627(M), A663 and A62 (Oldham Road) towards Manchester. Turn left onto A5010 (signposted Stockport A6) follow to junction with A57, straight across lights, turn left into site.
Transport & Travel
- Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station (main line)
- Manchester Victoria Railway Station
- Tel: Railway enquiries - 0845 7484950
- Manchester International Airport - Tel: 0161 437 5233
- Piccadilly Hotel, Manchester - Tel: 0161 236 8414
- Brittannia Hotel, Manchester - Tel: 0161 228 2288
- Portland Thistle, Manchester - Tel: 0161 228 3400
- Quality Hotel, Manchester - Tel: 0161 2208700
Facilities at BCA Manchester Belle Vue Commercials
- Auction Halls for light commercials
- All weather, fully computerised Entry Control facilities
- Customer parking for 1,000 cars
- Full valeting facilities
- Superbly equipped meeting rooms
- Nationwide 24 hour delivery service
- Regional Operations Director - Duncan Ward
- General Manager - Chris Hesketh
- Centre Manager (Comms) - John Connolly
- Yard Manager - Jordan Watson
- Business Administration/Transport Manager - Duncan Baker
- Account Executive - Lucy Wilkinson, Gemma Stokes
- Auctioneers - Dominic Burr, John Connolly
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Manchester Belle Vue Commercials please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)161 230 6000, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.