Phone: 0141 770 9661
Fax: 0141 770 9592
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00 noon
Leave the M8 at Junction 12 and follow signs for Provanmill
Transport & Travel
- Glasgow Central Railway Station - Tel: 0141 204 2844
- Glasgow Queen Street Railway Station - Tel: 0141 204 2844
- Glasgow Airport - Tel: 0141 887 1111
- Garfield House Hotel, Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, Glasgow, G33 6HW -
Tel: 0141 7792111
Facilities at BCA Glasgow
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Stuart Beith
- Centre Manager - Stuart Ashcroft
- Sales & Operations Manager - Andrew Elsworth
- Business Administration Manager - Anne Black
- Transport Manager - Michal Lizsek
- Account Executives - Alasdair Findlay, Fraser Mackay, Gary Dalrymple
- Account Controllers - Jenna Bennett, Meghan Hannigan, Iain McLean, Louis Feighan, Stuart Mitchell
Expedier Catering offers:
All Day Breakfast from 9.00am
Sale Day Lunches from 11.30am – 2.30pm.
Filled rolls, paninis, pies and hot and cold drinks.
Monday – Friday closing at 3.00pm
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Glasgow please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)141 770 9661, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Image Only Appraisal
Please note BCA now uses an “image only” appraisal for cars over 10 years old. The new enhanced image set now includes a view from all 4 angles together with condition grade enabling online buyers to make a quicker visual appraisal of the car and replaces the standard BCA condition report.
Specialist and high value vehicles will continue to be Appraised in the normal manner. We will continue to provide a condition grade which will reflect the cosmetic condition of the vehicle and will enable buyers to make an informed bidding decision in real time. If you have any further enquiries regarding a particular vehicle, please contact the selling location.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.