Sorry, none currently available.
Car auctions every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Phone: 01484 401555
Fax: 01484 406686
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00 noon
Follow the M62 to Junction 25. At the roundabout follow the dual carriageway towards Brighouse, take the first left and turn left again at the end of the road. You will find the BCA customer car park 500 yards on the left hand side.
Transport & Travel
- Leeds Railway Station (Main Line)
Tel: 08457 484950
- Huddersfield Railway Station/Brighouse Railway Station
Tel: 0113 244 8133 (for both stations)
- Leeds/Bradford Airport
Tel: 0113 250 9696
- Manchester Airport
Tel: 0161 489 3000
- Holiday Inn, Coal Pitts Lane, Brighouse HD6 4HW - Tel: 01484 404500
- Waterfront Lodge, Huddersfield Road, Brighouse, HD6 1JZ -
Tel: 01484 715566
- Black Horse Inn, Coal Pitts Lane, Clifton, Brighouse HD6 4HJ -
Tel: 01484 713862
Facilities at BCA Brighouse
- 3 Auction Halls
- Undercover viewing for 750 cars
- Customer parking for 800 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service
- Drive-through heated auction halls for cars and light commercial vehicles
- Fast-food cafeteria
- Nationwide collection and delivery
- Regional Operations Director - Simon Gent
- General Manager - Elaine Godfrey
- Sales Manager - Paul Howarth
- Operations Manager - Mike Bridge
- Auctioneers - David Jackson, Chris Tinsley, Mike Partridge, Simon Westhead, Andrew Shepherd
- Account Executives - Charles Dyson, Sarah Eastwood, Robert Hardcastle, Nicki Greaves, Mark Kukuc
- Transport Manager - Trish Crosswaite
- Administration Manager - Kendra Breckon
The Auctioneer Restaurant - for table reservations please call David Birkhead on (01484) 718340
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Brighouse please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1484 401555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Image Only Appraisal
Please note BCA now uses an “image only” appraisal for cars over 10 years old. The new enhanced image set now includes a view from all 4 angles together with condition grade enabling online buyers to make a quicker visual appraisal of the car and replaces the standard BCA condition report.
Specialist and high value vehicles will continue to be Appraised in the normal manner. We will continue to provide a condition grade which will reflect the cosmetic condition of the vehicle and will enable buyers to make an informed bidding decision in real time. If you have any further enquiries regarding a particular vehicle, please contact the selling location.