Phone: 0121 749 1331
Fax: 0121 747 2481
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00 noon
We are only open for payments 9am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday. No payments can be made on Saturday.
From London: Take M1, then M6. Exit Motorway at junction 5. Turn right at roundabout and first right into Hayward Industrial Estate.
From the north: Take M6 to junction 6, then A38 to Tyburn Roundabout. Turn right into Chester Road
Transport & Travel
Rail - Birmingham New Street Station
Tel: 0121 643 2711
Air - Birmingham International
Tel: 0871 222 0072
- Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel (1 mile from branch) - Tel: 0121 748 0030
- Moor Hall Hotel (6 miles from branch) - 08457 66 04 18
- The Belfry (6 miles from branch) - Tel: 01675 70301
Facilities at BCA Birmingham
- 8 acre centre 275 car undercover view canopy entirely enclosed with toughened glass
- Auction hall, customer concourse and cafeteria.
- Fully computerised entry control.
- Valeting building for preparation and inspection.
- Regional Operations Director - Robin Wilde
- General Manager - Dominic Burr
- Centre Manager - Terry McManus
- Transport Manager - Grant Whalley
- Account Executives - Kerry Turner, Richard Harper
- Account Controllers - Robert Beckett
- LCV Sales - Kerry Turner
- Administration Supervisor - Pam Craddock
- Cashier Team Leader - Irene Crackle
- Yard Manager - Steve Sharpe
All Day Breakfast
from 9.00am onwards
from 11.30am onwards
served all day
Sandwiches, filled rolls, pies and hot and cold drinks also available
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Birmingham please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)121 749 1331, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Image Only Appraisal
Please note BCA now uses an “image only” appraisal for cars over 10 years old. The new enhanced image set now includes a view from all 4 angles together with condition grade enabling online buyers to make a quicker visual appraisal of the car and replaces the standard BCA condition report.
Specialist and high value vehicles will continue to be Appraised in the normal manner. We will continue to provide a condition grade which will reflect the cosmetic condition of the vehicle and will enable buyers to make an informed bidding decision in real time. If you have any further enquiries regarding a particular vehicle, please contact the selling location.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.
BCA Birmingham Castle Bromwich - British Car Auctions Birmingham Castle Bromwich - Car Auctions Birmingham - LCV Auctions Birmingham - Van Auctions Birmingham - Car Auction Midlands - Car Auctions Midlands - Van Auction Midlands - Van Auctions Midlands - Car - LCV - Van - Auction - Auctions - Car Auction Online - Car Auctions Online - Car Auction Near Me - Car Auctions Near Me - Van Auction Near Me - Van Auctions Near Me - Car Auction UK - Car Auctions UK - LCV Auction UK - Van Auction UK - Buying at Car Auction - Selling a Car at Auction.