Phone: 01234 849700
Fax: 01234 849750
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00 noon - collection only, no payments taken
Travelling from the M1, exit at Junction 13 - Now just 10 minutes from M1 Junction 13. Leave M1 junction 13, join A421 towards Bedford, join A6 towards Bedford, at the second set of lights turn left onto the B530, BCA is on the second round about to the right.
From the A1 north of Bedford - exit at the 'Black Cat' roundabout and take the A421 (signposted M1, Milton Keynes). continue along this road leaving at the A6 junction and turn right at the roundabout towards Bedford. Continue along the A6 passed the Bedford Park & Ride, turning left at the next junction towards Ampthill and the Interchange Retail Park. At the next roundabout, continue straight on along the B530 signposted Ampthill. The auction centre can be found approx. 2.5 miles on the right hand side.
From the A6 south of Bedford - exit at Houghton Conquest and follow all signs to Bedford. Turn right onto the B530 and the site is approx. 2 miles on the left hand side.
Transport & Travel
- Bedford Rail Station
Tel: 01234 269868
- Luton Airport
Tel: 01582 405100
- London Stansted Airport
Tel: 01279 506301
- The Barns Hotel, MK44 3SA - Tel: 01234 270044
- The Knife & Cleaver, Houghton Conquest, Bedford MK45 3LA -
Tel: 01234 740387 - Fax: 01234 740900
Facilities at BCA Bedford
- 2 Auction Halls
- Undercover viewing for 420 cars
- Customer parking for 260 cars
- Overflow parking for 124 cars
- State-of-the-art Smart Prepared/Vehicle Preparation
- Regional Operations Director - Robin Wilde
- Centre Manager - Graham Sims
- Sales Manager - Lloyd Haley
- Operations Manager - Carl Baines
- Business Administration Manager - Louise Clark
- Yard Manager - Antony Waite
- Transport Manager - Liz Feetham
- Sales Team Account Executives - Carly Cheadle, Scott MacIver, Mandy Luck
- Account Controllers - Michelle Haley, Becky Groom, Sharon Donovan, Josh Morris, Andrea Tomlin
Full onsite catering
Monday to Friday - From 9.00am onwards:
Hot & Cold Lunches
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Bedford please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1234 849700, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.